Friday, September 25, 2009

Hi everyone, DH and I have just returned from 4 days of R&R at Waikerie in the SA riverland. Stayed in the local caravan park and was even allowed to take my dog. Lots of long walks and plenty of just lazing around under the gum trees. Found the chocolate shop (Havenhand) in the town and went in for a look. Lots of yummy choccies and the most devine hot chocolate I have ever drunk. Had to keep going back each day for a refill and to help the local economy. Had a wonderful lunch at the local pub and so much food on the plate I couldn`t eat it all. The weather was great and it only started to rain when we were driving home. Did a lot of hand stitching and was very pleased with the results, will show you when they are finished. cheers Judy

2 comments:

Dawn said...

ooh I have missed you and have I lots to tell...he he.. Glad you had a restful time and did lots of stitching I am jealous...LOL
Hugs Dawn x x

Wendyb said...

Lazing among the gumtrees, huh???? Are you in training for Oct 5???? hehehe So good to get some R & R.... and with added choc too - better than Vitamin C!!!
;o) Wendy B