Saturday, March 5, 2011

GRAND DAUGHTERS AND SOME BLOCKS

My two eldest GDs came over for a visit and they looked so cute I just had to take a photo to share. Jade the eldest brought her reading book and we had a reading session followed by writing out the new words in her book. I enjoyed doing this and it brought back memories of doing the same for her mum and aunties when they were little girls. Then I had to sign her diary to let the the teacher know that she had done her homework.
Jade always looks out for her sister Brooke and I hope this continues throughout life.


Here is block one from the chookyblue stitch-a-long and you can check it out from the button on my side bar.



Block two and I think the little birds are so cute. Now waiting for March to do the next blocks.

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

hey you can stitch more of this months blocks and make them into another project if you want...........

NannyMoo's said...

Hi Jude,

Your blog is looking fantastic, hope we can catch up soon.

Hugs Roseanne

BubzRugz said...

Hi Jude - thanks for the comment on my SAL post... the little blocks are fun to make aren't they... your fabrics are great... and your little granddaughters are very, very cute....
Hugz