Monday, November 21, 2011

A SHORT BREAK

Hi all, Sorry for not posting for so long but I have been very busy. I flew to Sydney to visit my eldest daughter and family and then came home did the washing and went to Stansbury with my middle daughter and her family. We do this every year and it is a great time to relax and recharge ready for Xmas.


 Here are Emma and I trying to cool off in the ocean at Stansbury on the Yorke Peninsular last week.
We had some hot days in the high 30s and some very windy days and a bit of rain thrown in for good luck. We built sand castles, dug holes to sit in, walked for miles finding sea shells and had a great relaxing time. Emma was digging in the sand and was very surprised when she pulled up her spade and it had a sweet little crab on it. One of its brothers bit me on the back of the thigh and for little crabs they certainly can give you a nip.


This is a close up of Emma`s crab. She was so excited and had to run and show Mum her catch of the day. Home again now and must get down to it and sew all my Xmas gifts. Bye for now Jude

2 comments:

Heather said...

a gorgeous photo Jude,one Ema will treasure in the future xx

Lucky-1 said...

You both look so lovely and cool in the water:)

HUGGLES
Lucky