Monday, March 18, 2013

A BIT OF A MIX


 I was one of the guest designers at this years Lets-Get-Stitched held at Adelaide Shores Resort. It was a great weekend with lots of fun, games and laughter. This is the pattern I supplied and it is a child`s treasure box made with template plastic and layers of fabric sewn together.


 These were the first two I made and my Grandkids have laid claim to them already.


 Here I have made my doily/coaster pattern in wonderful apple fabric as a gift for my sister. There are 4 placemats and 4 drink coasters and I am sure you are going to love them.


 Hubby and I will be taking Chloe and Hayley our twin granddaughters to the wedding ceremony that their parents are a part of so I have made them a horseshoe each to give to the bride. They are made from real horseshoes so she will get a shock when the girls put them on her arm. LOL


This table runner is also for my sister and it is made from Dawn`s pattern that she presented at the Lets-Get-Stitched weekend.
After all this sewing and writing the blog I am in need of a cuppa and a rest, so bye for now Jude.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your little treasure chest look lovely. A very clever person:).Congrats on being a designer