Monday, August 10, 2015

THE LAST THREE QUILTS






These are the last 3 quilts of a total of 22 that I have made for the rehab unit at Modbury Hospital. The first 2 I forgot to photograph so there is not a record of them. They are all made from leftover fabric in my stash and there are still a lot more quilts hiding in my cupboard just waiting to be made. I hope to deliver them on Thursday and then do some sewing for me. I am in a Christmas swap this year so will have to make a few things for my partner as well as buy some goodies. I also have a quilt, backpack and a bag to make from the patterns I received at the Lets Get Stitched retreat I attended in Brisbane in March, so must crack the whip now and get started. Well maybe tomorrow.
Bye for now Jude

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilts.....you have done well to make so many and give away......very kind........

Dawn said...

your amazingly generous to make all those quilts.... well done x x x

Highland Monkey's said...

Wow, what gorgeous quilts, you are so clever to make them so beautifully and then give them away to such a worthy cause.